Monday 23 November 2015

Stay or Walk Away


Print

You and me
Makes us we
Made for each other they say
Not a single clue I see 
To everything they claim!

No sounds amongst the folks
No words when alone
No sharing of thoughts
No fun and laughter
Smiles seem to disappear,
The moment I come near.
What is it, I'm trying to figure 
May be a hallucination or a reality I fear!

Sometimes I wonder, why I am with you
There's not a single thing that you want me to do for you
Experts say spending time, traveling to places makes things better.
What I experience is, the more we accompany each other,
The more we go to places,
Makes me realize, 
what a hollow thing we follow!
Tiffs turn into fights 
The frugal talk that we barely share
Vanishes all away!
The only time you want to come to me
Is when your body starts craving for its needs! 
What should I do,
I don't understand 
You don't like the way I talk,
You look with repugnance, the way I dress
You don't let me be
What should I call this,
Too much space or 
Too little love?

What I say, never means anything to you
My value in your life, is just next to zero!
Should I walk away from all of this?
But you're a humble man they say!
Or should I let the situation be like this
Stay with you forever and die inside steady and slow!

Day 23 of NoMo

Happy Reading 

Cheers

6 Discussion

  1. What a dilemma...to stay or leave. Sometimes one has to follow the heart. Great piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it's a 'walkaway' from me too. Quite a catch-22 dilemma there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes.. what to do.. sad and stuck!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Blog Archive

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny