Sunday 15 November 2015

Cookie Meme


Print
Just when I was scratching my head for what to write today post, I found Cookie Meme at Parul’s blog. And what an amazing exercise it looks, short and nice. And with too much things to handle at the same time, ideas are bound to go out of my reach :P
It looks like fun.. the rest, let’s find out:
  1. Are any of your friendships on a fine line? I don’t think so. Yes, busy schedules do take a toll sometimes, but then we do understand everyone’s situations.. that’s what friends do, right? Moreover, it’s all about how much you’re there when your friends need you the most, rather than yapping every other day and not being present when they count on you.
  2.   Have you ever witnessed a birth? Never.. and I am not game for it either!
  3. Where’s your favorite place to be when you feel depressed? I like being all by myself. Alone. May be with my phone, so that I can call someone close to my heart,or may be meet a dear friend.
  4. Are you currently looking forward to tomorrow? Yes, of course! The thought of Tomorrows always bring hope and happiness for the new day.
  5. When was the last time you held someone’s hand? Yesterday only! Though I was sitting behind A, in the car, and he was holding the head rest, and it was then when I held his hand! *blush blush*.
  6.  Have you ever faked sick? Yes.. of course! Who hasn't?
  7. Are you currently wearing jeans? Nope.  I'm home, and jeans, not for home.
  8.  Have you gone to a coffee shop within the past week? [i.e. Starbucks] Yes.. not to Starbucks though, but I did visit a coffee shop thrice last week! And it was bliss!
  9. Would you like to be able to read thoughts? Yes yes yes..  I'd love to! Imagine, finally being able to know the honest opinions and thoughts of people around you! It couldn't get any better!
  10. Do certain swear words just roll off your tongue? No.. I barely swear.
  11. Are you often the last one to understand a joke? No.. and I am so glad I am not! Sarcasm turns me on and who doesn't relish quirky jokes?
  12. Can experience be gained just by reading? No.. I think one really needs to jump into the situation and face, then only experience comes and one learns from it.
  13.  Does playing the guitar make a person more attractive? Yes.. People who play musical instruments (modern ones), I have a soft corner for them ;)
  14.  Have you ever slept in a tent, indoors or out? Again No.. But it's there on my wishlist.
  15. What does your hair look like at the moment? Haha.. Terrible! I'm having a bad hair day.
  16. Are you mad right now? No.. I am all good and happy!
  17. Who did you spend your summer with last year? My family. All the close family come to our place. It's all fun and frolic, happiness and food, and much more.
  18. Did you eat a cookie today? Not yet.. and now I get it why Cookie Meme.!
I think you should try this out. And don't forget to share with me!

Day 15 of NoMo
Linking with SundayStealing
Happy Reading

Cheers

22 Discussion

  1. Interesting read indeed, greetings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! Was fun to read your list as well :) Thanks for the mention!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just as I loved reading yours :)
      Thanks :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  3. It was fun to read all that. can I make a similar post?
    Follow each other. And stay connected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can.. and do share the link.. would love to read your answers as well :)

      Thank you so much :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  4. Playing music may become a thing of the past with technology, though I sincerely hope not. It brings me much joy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great... Check out mine too

    http://womanzie.blogspot.in/2015/11/cookie-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you had fun doig this post, Geetika. I sure had fun reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O yes I had.. you too should try it Vinitha :)
      Thanks much :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  7. So glad you found Sunday Stealing! We have weekly fun.

    I enjoyed your answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Kwizgiver :) I am glad to have find it..

      Cheers

      Delete
  8. I keep seeing people say that they don't wear jeans at home. So what DOES everyone wear at home? I usually wear jeans at home, and if I have to wear something nicer for work, I wear corderoys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah.. Pyjamas.. tees, loose shorts.. anything but jeans..!! Corderoys sounds good for work..
      For me jeans works outside house..
      Thanks :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  9. Such Memes are super fun and super easy to do. They are my saviors when I have that nasty blogger's block. Enjoyed reading your answers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I got me just right Shilpa.. :)
      Thanks :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  10. interesting answers! good to know more abt you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, that is a good prompt to use for NoMo today! 😀

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Blog Archive

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny