Friday 6 November 2015

Tear.. why you Come?


Print
Tears.. I think they’re any woman’s best friend! Don’t you think? Okay.. not best friends.. but close friends probably.. and of men too, I guess.

Some years back I was a perfect combo of sensitivity and emotional being! I still am.. but then, those years back, it was a deadly combo.. and it really taught me lot. I fell so many times, learned so many things by falling! I used to be an emotional fool.. yes.. I can’t stand anyone in pain.. and was affected by their sufferings way too much, which automatically made me the scapegoat of everything around! I cried and cried and cried! Just a simple thing to nudge and I was in their trap! They pricked me, and touched all the sensitive areas and I was ready to welcome the pain with open arms!

But things changed eventually, when I had good friends and teachers.. May be the impact my teachers is so much that I want to give the same thing to my students. My teachers helped me look through the things, observe beyond what is shown and judge accordingly!

I’m not saying that I have reached perfection in this, but I am much better than how I used to be. Too transparent, too honest, and too gullible and trusted everybody in an iffy! And that is where it started affecting me. Now, I’m good!

But that doesn’t mean, I don’t cry. Of course I cry.. who doesn’t? I cry sometimes watching an emotional movie (last time it happened when I saw Margarita with a Straw, where Kalki’s mother, Revti, dies) and I just couldn’t stop my tears rolling down my cheeks.. oops, sorry for the spoilers who’ve not seen the movie yet.. But yeah.. go ahead and watch it.. It’s a brilliant composition! Period.

Okay and you cry, and you don't find anybody around to hear your whining and crying, you end up crying even more!! Isn't this true? ;) :P

Tears come in my eyes, when something really pricks my heart, when someone says something that I had never thought in my dreams, and when those abrasive words go in my ears, I can’t stand them. How could you even think of saying such stuff? is what comes to my head! Or if I feel I’m being cheated on.. or maybe when I learn truths about people.. when they please on my face, and cook stories behind my back.. I just loathe this thing to the core. Nobody wants sycophants, at least I don’t.. Everybody loves compliments- but genuine ones.. And if you don’t feel it genuinely then don’t give. Simple. Nobody is begging for them. But talking behind one’s back and continuing the hypocrisy.. it pisses me off.. No if’s, no buts then.. If I learn about it, that person stands nowhere in my eyes.. And I don’t even want to keep any link with them!
What else does brings tears to my eyes? I sometimes go to bed crying.. sometimes I think beyond what is required and become sad..

Every tear has a story, and they say one should not go to bed sad or crying.. But if you ask me, it's quite good.. not that you should go to bed crying, but when thoughts encircle your head a bit too much, mantra is to Stop Thinking and Start Sleeping! And it works! Sometimes getting a sleep at night, wakes you up fresh in the morning, forgetting about all the dilemmas you had last night! And there you are, all happy and chirpy!
Sometimes, I think, what if I die one day, all of a sudden, what will happen when I won’t be around, and then I think of the people who love me so much and how much they’re going to miss me and cry on my deathbed and welcome the tears whole heartedly! So technically, I think of my death and start crying myself for myself..!! Well I can't cry then, so I cry now! Heights of stupidity I guess.. I mean who does that?
But I really really dread the day of losing someone close to me.. so no more discussion on it.

Well sometimes it’s good to let your heart out.. it can be via talking or crying.. anything that suits a person, but the frustration inside has to come out, no matter what! Plus, it cleans the eye?! Okay, I know, I’m talking non-sense now.

How about you? Do you cry often? What makes you cry? Or am I the only weirdo who cries that often? Tell me your stories and I’m ready to listen

Day 6 of NoMo
Linking with Friday Reflections
Happy Reading

Cheers 

26 Discussion

  1. it's so easy to dwell on the sad things in life - I think as we grow older we need to change our focus and have an attitude of gratitude - it means we cry less and life is more lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. well said Leanne.. We should have an attitude of gratitude..
      Thanks :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  2. I cry often and easily. It sounds strange because I try my best to play the strong one, but it happens. And there goes my reputation... But it's a good one to lose.
    Tears are part of being human, having feelings, caring. They wash away our pain, but also reflect our joy.
    There's indeed no need to think about death. Live life as it is, with or without tears.
    Have a beautiful day!
    from #ReflectionsFriday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes, things are simply out of our hands.. and the only thing that find ways of coming out are tears..
      Thanks for dropping by :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  3. I cried the other day when my burdens got on top of me. Sometimes, i feel I can't cope with any more pain or care for my sick husband well enough.
    But, once I cried in private, I felt much better. I was able to carry on.
    If you need to cry, you should do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. you should do it.. here's to a stronger Francene :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  4. I cried a lot as a child. I still will - from sadness to frustration. I consider it like an automatic fire sprinkler system in a building - a release of sadness and frustration. When I realized, earlier this year, that my best friend from childhood was not going to survive her cancer, I spent several Sunday afternoons in tears. It helped me. It's a part of me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O my sister, she cries a lot.. she used to in her childhood as well.. and she still continues..
      Really sorry for your friend. I am glad you're better now and came out of it..

      Delete
  5. Your post brought me to tears. LOL! Just kidding. I think being able to cry shows great compassion and sensitivity. And it's good for you. Better than keeping it all inside which many people do and then it comes out in negative ways. Cry away! Sniff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol..!! For once, I was like.. what??!!!
      Thanks for dropping by :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  6. Nice post! Seriously, writing is just so cathartic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cry and I cry a lot! I'm not proud of it. But I'm not ashamed of it either. It's good to be sensitive and vulnerable in this otherwise cruel world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too..!! And I am glad I'm not the only one :P

      Cheers

      Delete
  8. I'm kind of an emotional person.. I cry easily and it doesn't necessarily mean I'm sad! hehe!
    I also don't dwell on the past - according to me its done and dusted with - no point thinking about it.. just remember the lessons and move on! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good that you let go your past off.. that's the best way to move forward.. good to know about you Pixie :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  9. I used to cry all the time as a very sensitive person but Ive toughened up as Ive got older and now hardly cry - except lately as my dog is sick and its breaking my heart to think of losing her.

    Thanks for joining us for #fridayreflections.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really to good to known that you have grown as a person.. I really wish a soon recovery for your dog..
      Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  10. Even I cry dear,but I make sure no one is watching me when I am crying..LOL

    Blog a ton for this month has started dear,you can give it a try,the winners will be awarded with new book.check out this link once,today is the last day

    http://www.blogaton.in/2015/11/blogaton57.html

    You can check out my submissions too
    http://www.akshuwriteshere.blogspot.in/2015/11/wildest-dreams.html

    http://www.akshuwriteshere.blogspot.in/2015/11/just-touch.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha..
      Thank you so much Aksitha for the information.. I guess I got a little late in looking it through.. probably next time :)
      But thanks for sharing :

      Cheers

      Delete
  11. Every tear has a story! that is true and beautiful. Gosh I'm the worst, I cry, no I sob at movies, you should see my sister and I at the movies, it is ridiculous. But sometimes a good cry feels good, other times it just feels awful. Great post #Fridayreflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah.. probably I'd like to encounter that.. Thanks for dropping by Mackenzie :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  12. I never used to cry as a child. I could cry only if no one is around me. After becoming a mother, I find myself crying easily than before but again not if anyone is near me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. glad you're able to maintain the consistency :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  13. Hi Geets I cry and I'm not ashamed to cry as it is a way to express our feelings. I cry from happiness and joy and recently I've cried with the grief of losing loved ones. As long as we don't wallow in self pity for too long and are grateful for what we have I think crying is healthy #fridaysreflection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kudos to all who're not ashamed of crying and bringing out what they have inside..
      Thanks Sue

      Cheers

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Blog Archive

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny