Friday 27 November 2015

Your World, my Way!


Print
O let me take a bite. I have managed to snoop in. It’s been full five days my kids and me have felt a bite in our mouth! Oh Lord.. Mercy! What have we done wrong? Why do you make us starve? This gorgeous house, this scrumptious pie and this delectable wine, I can only sneak in and take some for my family! Is it my bad? Are you going to punish me? But my hands are only tied! This royal house wouldn’t even notice, what missed from their plate, but for me that will be the best thing I’d had in last few days! So what if it is by unfair means? It’s a cruel world! You made it so! I am only learning to survive.. don’t you think I should?
Of course you do, that is the reason why you created such instances! I know your game. You create such situations so that I can learn.. for myself and my family! I am only walking on the path you have set for me!

Linking with Magpie Tales: Mag295

Linking with NoMo- Day 27

Happy Reading


Cheers

6 Discussion

  1. Nice take on the picture! I looked at it and couldn't come up with anything :(

    I love the way you have interpreted it here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Soumya.. same happened with me when I first saw it.. In between I was running out of ideas and thus ended up writing whatever came to my mind..
      Hearing this from you means a big compliment for me..!

      Thanks again :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  2. So creative and vivid. The feeling or pleasure and guilt brought out nicely. What would the magpie do with the wine? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drink it down and enjoy the hangover!! ;)

      Thanks a lot VS :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  3. he he he - good perspective!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Blog Archive

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny