Saturday 16 April 2016

N- Naughty


Print
‘Hello Mr. Anmol. Congratulations. I’m calling from XYZ. This is to inform you that you’ve won a whopping cash voucher of Rs 2 lacks in our lucky draw!! Can you please collect it this Sunday Afternoon?’

‘Are you sure ma’am? I cannot believe this! Thank you very much!’

It had only been a week since Anmol got engaged with Gurpreet. And now this news! He couldn’t be any happier.

After confirming further details,

‘Ha ha ha! I cannot believe you bought this! It’s me, Gurpreet! Silly boy!’ she couldn’t stop laughing!
And this incident became every child’s favourite bedtime story. Forever!

Linking with A to Z Challenge 2016

Cheers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am participating in April A to Z Blogging Challenge and my theme for this year is Feelings and Emotions in 101 words. This year I'm also a supporter on co-host AJ’s team as wHooligans, along with Shilpa GargLuAnn Braley and Doreen McGettiganKeep visiting, keep sharing and keep showing the love in the comments box ;) 


24 Discussion

  1. Hahaha! Prankster! A little mischief adds fun and color to our lives!
    @KalaRavi16 from
    Relax-N-Rave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Yet another interesting story :) I come here to smile these days :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so good to know :) I'm happy I'm able to bring one :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  3. You don't need April 1st to play a sweet joke on a loved one.
    Cheers
    Seena
    #AtoZChallenge- N is for Naming the baby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I keep doing it all the time! :P

      Cheers

      Delete
  4. I bet he was a little disappointed. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this idea.. definitely using it on someone in the future :)

    My Recent Entries for the #AtoZChallenge -
    Tv Shows: M - MASH
    Tv Shows: N - New Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O do try it! I bet it will be more than fun!

      Cheers

      Delete
  6. Oh Gosh! I'm sure they laughing bout it but the prank would have disappointed me. Good one:)

    https://vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com/2016/04/13/l-for-lo-jabra-fan/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyone would be! The loss of fund and a prank as well..

      Cheers

      Delete
  7. Such a cute prank :) Had a smile on my face remembering how I had fooled my friend like this once ;)

    Cheers,
    Srivi - AtoZChallenge
    N for Nature | Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did? I did this with my husband, then fiance :P
      And I loved it :P

      Cheers

      Delete
  8. That was really very naughty. Thnakf for sharing Geetika.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the early morning chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun :)
    After mischief it's naughty for 'N". I'm assumping a prank awaits at 'P'
    Isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. But seriously such calls annoy you like hell. I some times give it back to them in their way though!
    Tina From
    The Sunny Side of Life
    Twinkling Tina Cooks

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is a perfect prank! Hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Reminds me of a friend who ask FM guys in Delhi to play a Prank on his fiance :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny