Wednesday 21 June 2017

Day 3: Take up a Writing Course


Print
Here comes the third day of the Barathon and I’m happy we’re surviving. The third thing on my wish list that I want to tick off soon is to Study writing.

I know there is no set pattern about writing that anyone can teach, but still, I want to take up a course and experience the classroom learning all over again. I miss that so much in my life. Being a student again, meeting strangers and then becoming friends, making mistakes and learning from them, having someone by your side to push you more and more towards your goals… wouldn’t it be great?


Source
I want to have that mentor in life who could show me the path or push me towards my dreams, just the way my teachers used to do! I’ve always been that kind of a student who has had a strong support system and that system always pushed me to do more and more.

Writing is something that comes from inside and yes, books are the best teachers (the only teachers I ignore the most) but I still want to attend workshops, may be a few days or attend a course in a reputed school and probably have this skill polished a bit, fine-tuned a bit… I don’t know if that is going to help or not but I do have this thing in my heart that I would want to pursue someday!

Do you too feel like undergoing a particular course? Are you up for being the student again? 
Yes, or no, tell me all about it!

Cheers


12 Discussion

  1. I would do the same as you. Though I've been writing professionally for two decades now I still want to attend a writing workshop. Also, maybe some kind of a course in Literature. I'd love that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 decades?! Are you serious? I think I can take classes right from you!! You must be having so much knowledge and experience!
      Attending workshops will again be insightful I feel, so you should definitely go for it!

      Cheers

      Delete
  2. Oh yes, I would love to! Let's find our about courses, shall we?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a plan! And I will be looking forward to it, M!

      Cheers

      Delete
  3. Oh yes, I would like to do a writing course and a photography course too. Hope to take them up sometimes soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!
      Happy to know, so many of us are up for it!

      Cheers

      Delete
  4. I want to go back to being a student learning a new language in totality, be it Kannada or Spanish or any other. And, also, someday a writing workshop about writing for children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a really good idea Anamika :) You should definitely go for it!

      Cheers

      Delete
  5. Oh, yes, I would love to go back to college again and live that life, learn something new, make new friends and have teachers pointing out to me where I go wrong...
    I hope your wish gets fulfilled, Geetika, for we have but one life and it's best to live it our way, doing the things we love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Won't that be fun? And thrilling at the same time?! And yes, we have only life!
      I'm glad we think alike!

      Cheers

      Delete
  6. Yeah a writing workshop would be so cool - check something online if it helps!!! Neat wish as a blogger GG

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you. I would like to take another writing course. Always so stimulating being challenged and meeting other students for the camaraderie and support. Any course is good how it pushes us to grow and learn, getting out of our comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny