Thursday 8 June 2017

30 Odd Answers


Print
It’s been over a month, I’ve written anything on my blog and what better way could it be for breaking the writer’s block by taking up this fun exercise. I found this on Parul’s blog and immediately decided to take it up.

Also, what better way could it be to become all chatty and post it here on the blog ;) :P

Read on to find out more!
  1.  What did you want to be when you were a kid? A software engineer, though I had no idea what it was. I just liked the word. I also wanted to be a teacher I guess.
  2. Which “Friends” character do you relate to the most? Why? None but if we talk about couples, I can relate a bit with Monica and Chandler.
  3. Do you like your name? Why? Yes. I love my name. There is a sort of connection I build with people I meet and I guess that’s because of my name.
  4. Are you messy or neat? Both. I am really neat at times and beyond messy other times! :P
  5. How tall are you? Tall enough to get down those containers or stuff placed at heightened corners of the house.
  6. How tall were you when you were 10? I’m not sure I remember that!
  7. What is your guilty pleasure? Café Latte with a Chocolate brownie.
  8. What are you saving money for right now? I’m saving so that I can give my dream gifts to people I love the most! And on travel as well!
  9. How many Pringles can you eat at once? None. I’m not a Pringles fan but I do love Lays (the Blue one), I can have two packets if I’m starving.
  10.  Tea or coffee? Without a doubt, Coffee it is!
  11. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I am an extrovert as a person but when it comes to social media and virtual world, I am a big-time introvert!
  12. What will be your Halloween costume this year? Never really gave it a thought. I haven’t celebrated it ever but would love to try some scary things sometime.
  13. Sweet or salty? Sweet! Always.
  14. Favorite social media? Twitter. Actually, I’m not too much fond of any social media. I keep unplugging from time to time.
  15. Who is the last person you kissed? If dreams count, it’s Chandler Bing (about last night and it still feels fresh ;))
  16. What is your favorite breakfast? A bowl of sprouts, a glass of milk and two bread toast with butter.
  17. When is your birthday? October 18
  18. When did you start your blog? Back in 2011 but it became an active one in 2015.
  19. What is your opinion on the Kardashians? None. It’s indifferent to me.
  20. How would you describe your style? Elegant and Classy
  21. What color is your hair? Black. With a lot of white strands now (*rolling eyes*)
  22. What color socks are you wearing? None. It’s pretty hot here in Agra.
  23. What is your dream job? A job that pays me to explore places and do adventures and travel the world.
  24. Dogs or cats? Anytime, Dogs!
  25. What makes you weird? This eccentric need to do almost everything in life and travel without putting a stop.
  26. Celebrity crush? Nikolaj Coster- Waldau a.k.a Jamie Lannister (Game of Thrones)
  27. Opinion on cigarettes? They’re bad and I hate them.
  28. Do you want/have children? How many? Yes, I want to have them some day.
  29. Three favorite boy names? DaanishNirvaanAadvik
  30. Three favorite girl names? Kaira… umm.. not able to think any!



Aren't we all weird in some ways or the other?
It was a fun exercise and you should try it too. Just copy-paste the questions and answer them on your blog and do let me know so that I can give it a read!

Cheers


15 Discussion

  1. Fun to write and fun to read. Thanks for sharing your answers. I also follow a blogging thread once a week. I love it. Here's my latest post: Share Your World - From Disney to a new job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it sure is, Shirley! Just exercises are always a delight to take up!

      Thanks for dropping by :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  2. This sure is a fun exercise. I am going to throw this as a challenge to my friends on FB. Cheers to this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah, what a fun exercise:-) And so fun to read your answers- even more:-) Felt we got to know you more through this also- and yes- we are all weird thank god for that:_-) Might pick this one up. Best to you sweetie:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a pleasure to know, Eli! Please do and don't forget to drop your link here :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  4. It was fun to.read... And surely inspires to make my own list too...��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then go ahead with it, girl! And you're going to have a great time writing it!

      Cheers

      Delete
  5. Haha, a fun read. A software engineer as a kid? That's new :p I wanted to be an astronomer but that was before I realized I'm not a fan of physics! Hope you get back to blogging now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Sounds like my story with the only change in the profession! I sure am looking forward to the same.

      Cheers

      Delete
  6. Interesting answers and exercise, honest and down to earth. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Great to have you after a long time :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  7. I enjoyed reading this... Was a good one... I feel like writing answering these questions too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah love the weird face expression...find it really funny. I love lays too and fully agree on social media too. I keep plugging and unplugging on & off. Really quirky answers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHA..That's was something fun to read


    http://www.simpleindianmom.in/3-easy-quick-recipes-children-never-miss/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny