Thursday 29 June 2017

Build a Home


Print
Born in a middle-class family and staying at a really congested place was what my childhood all about. My house had huge stairs and old ceilings. It was a building 60 years old at least. And the surroundings were filled with perverts. You can imagine how possessive my parents must have been at the thought of me stepping out of the house.

Due to lack of space, we then shifted to a 2BHK flat and then to a 3 BHK one. Since then, things have changed drastically.

I am not saying that everything is really rosy but the position is much better than how it used to be.
Today, when I think of my bucket list and ponder over the idea of a perfect home or my dream home… all I can think of is build a family with love and care. I want to buy a house and make it my home… our home. I don’t want a huge mansion or a bungalow but a nice cozy place with enough space for everyone in the family. I want to decorate it with cute stuff in the children’s room may be and some classy stuff in the rest of the house. A house where peace dwells, a house where love flourishes, a house filled with laughter and joy, a house with respect for one another. That is how I dream about my house.

What dreams do you see for your house? Share with me and give me some ideas too.


Cheers

9 Discussion

  1. That's a really sweet dream. And I'm sure it shall turn into reality soon enough. I used to have a similar dream but since the children came along the cute and the classy survive in in one crazy chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not even close to dreaming of a home...the idea of a home is scary right now.

    http://confessionsofthelostsoul.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Geetika and glad to see middle class dreams becoming true. It's an achievement. I shudder thinking what the growing years been with those anti-social elements looming large. I have my own house but dream of one day owning a house that define my persona with cosy couch on the balcony where I can work, admire scenery and take a nap with open spaces. I like it that way:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to sum up my comment in one sentence that I think truly resonates with most of us.
    Home is truly where our heart it. And may your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry, your dream house will slowly materialize.
    All said and done, the neighbors make a lot of difference to the house. Nothing like having good and peaceful neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dream of my dream house...but the high property rates wake me up :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, extremely nice effort. everybody should scan this text. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love dreaming about and designing my next house. I just wish I could actually afford it! of course! I think that goes without saying in a dream house! :) Construction in armenia.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny