Saturday 24 June 2017

Day 4: Tick off the Adventures


Print
I’m not sure since when but I’ve always loved adventures. The adrenaline rush in the body, the spine chilling fear of seeing the death from so close (okay maybe this is too much of exaggeration but you got the point), the thrill and the excitement of doing things, going to the dark places, risky places… sure they scare the hell out of me but in some corner of my mind I also have this urge to know what’s behind the darkness, what is it that we fear so much and in the lure of finding out, I always choose such places and feel triumphant after coming out safe :P

There are a few adventures I have ticked off from the list but did I tell you, I have a long list? : P

Scuba diving, river rafting, parasailing, trekking, snorkelling, undersea walking, riding on the world’s fastest roller coaster in the world, go karting, cliff jumping, flying fox, river crossing, zorbing, and free fall are already ticked off from the list but there are many that are still waiting for their turns!

Skydiving in New Zealand and over the Palm Islands (Dubai), bungee jumping, riding that swing in Ecuador, Skiing, attend the Tomatina festival in Spain, go overseas all alone for a trip, are the ones that are yet to see the light of the day (the list is not over but these are the ones I can think of at the moment).



Swimming doesn’t count in adventures but its one thing that is there on my mind from a long time and I’m sure I’m going to learn it someday.

None of them is inspired by Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara but the urge has only grown more after watching the movie.

Are you an adventurous person? Do you have a wish list for them? Share with me and give me more ideas… who knows we might end up doing it together!

Cheers

4 Discussion

  1. I may not be adventurous because of the fear inside but would love to go on a road trip or climb the mountain, some day. Better still, travel and wander. Love your post on the adventure quest:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I'm a pretty unadventurous person. The high point of my life is parasailing in Goa and I felt like I'd won over the world while everyone else said it was pretty tame. So I'm good finding adventure between the pages of books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, even I was very much inspired by ZNMD. You get to live only once after all. Scuba diving is on the top of my list :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's an impressive list you have ticked off and even more impressive one yet to checked, Geetika :)
    I cannot say I set out to seek adventure but I don't mind the harmless adrenaline rush. I love roller-coasters and enjoyed an underwater sea walk and river rafting. Not sure if I can stomach a bungee jumping, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny