Friday 23 October 2015

Love Tales


Print

“I doubt there will be anything!”

“But, why do you say that?”

“Because I know him”

“Yes.. I know.. But you should never give up.. never lose hope.. never lose faith in him..after all it’s your birthday! I’m sure he must be having some plan”

“No.. he doesn’t! I am not losing faith in him. It’s just that I have accepted him the way he is. And he is not a mushy kind of person! Gifts, flowers, making me feel special is not his zone.. Simple. And I am not mad at that”

“I don’t understand”

“You needn’t to”

2 weeks later

“How was your birthday sweetheart?”

“My goodness..!! I don’t know where to start from!! It was just so special”

“I can see that in you sparkling eyes.. Can’t wait.. give me details”

I can’t believe it, he did it!!”

“Did what?”

“Oh my God..!! We went for dinner with our friends and it was very normal. There were separate cakes.. from friends and him of course. But that is still fine. After dinner, we were home. Like every other night we return from dinners, I went to the kitchen to get water bottles and he opened our room. When I entered, it was dimply lit. I didn’t see anything then. As I was completely inside, I saw a huge bunch of roses on our bed with a beautiful card, and chocolates-  my favourite ones.. and perfume.. O you know how much I love them! It was a moment of pure bliss. And he had decorated the room with our photos all around! I felt ecstatic!”

“Wow..!!! That is so sweet of him. He really cares for you and loves you to the core”

“I bet he does.. and I am so happy”

Written for Wordy Wednesday

Happy Reading

Cheers

6 Discussion

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny