Monday 12 October 2015

Reflections- September


Print
Yes..I know I’m a bit late for this, but then, better late than never! I was going through this phase which I’m sure all of you experience. Finding that inspiration to write, or sincerely making an effort to hold that pen and scribble a few thoughts, trying to push so hard and yet not able to get a single word on paper! Yes.. that was going on with me. Work was equally busy, but it wasn’t like I didn’t have time to write. Of course, I did.. But, like I said.. it just wasn’t happening. Egging on to read other’s blogs was not coming out at all. And I simply hate this phase. I knew I was missing so much and yet it was serene for me?! Weird feeling it is.

Anyway, September started with a blast with a wonderful Teacher’s day celebration! Not to mention, it only happened in my class, and all the surprise was planned by my dear students! A wonderful handmade card, with beautiful messages written inside.. My Goodness, it was a feeling that can’t be penned in words. 

And imagine, I had to take test that day. Okay, stop rolling your eyes.. I’m not that bad.. the test didn’t happen.. Obviously, it got cancelled!

That same day, before entering the class, I was so annoyed with the entire system, the area where the institute is located is really congested and so parking becomes a major issue. That very day, I had to struggle so much to find the space for parking, plus the annoying shopkeepers who don’t want to co-operate at all, and seeing the lady driver, all one can see is, Oh! Females.. they don’t know how to drive!, kind of look..! It’s graveling!

I won’t teach only.. will change my workplace for sure! With this thought when you enter the class and see that beautiful card on your desk automatically melts you down, and it instantly changes your mind! For it’s the students who matter and not anything else! Bliss!
September was indeed a lucky month. I attended the Women Summit and it was fantastic. You can read about it here. The results announced were pretty, giving no time to make the reservations and stuff. Realizing the fact it’s too late, I had almost said a No to the authorities, but A insisted to go for the same, even if I have to leave at 12 midnight. These small things automatically make my day. Even if I had not attended the event, I was still happy to know someone is there who care about stuff that matter to me.

Two day break, with the event, late night party, shopping, meeting friends with after a really long time and coming back only to be welcomed by my favourite set of people. Boom! What else do I want?!

Life is good. Only if you feel so!

Later part of the month was about watching a few movies and trying to bring back the lost reading habit: P

That is how September treated me. What did you do all September?

P.S: Sorry for not reading your blogs, but don’t I’ll compensate for sure :)

Linking with Microblog Mondays

Happy Reading

Cheers

16 Discussion

  1. Looks like you had a happy and eventful September. This is a great way to capture one's life and pen down the good times. I might try it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is what you make it. So they say.
    How sad that you have to force yourself to write. Don't bother. I advocate listening to your body. If you're too tired or too distracted, take a break.
    September was a lovely month here in England. I wrote every day--same as usual--and loved what I did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds good.. and listening to body seems good to an extent I guess.. as time passes, it becomes boring to not do anything productive..!

      Cheers

      Delete
  3. Hi Geets

    you seem to be a very popular teacher! rather more of a friend to your students and that's what elevates the lever of a teacher, not everyone can relate to students so beautifully! congrats for all the love they have showered upon you :)

    nice post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ankita

      Thank you so much dear :) It means a lot to me :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  4. awww that must have felt of wonderful... so thoughtful of the students :)
    hope you have a beautiful october.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. My reaction was just the same!
      Thanks a lot Rajlakshmi :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  5. Looks like you had a good time...
    My September - well, I was also not so good in reading others' blog. Missed so much! and, I met with a small accident, minor injury... and ended up being locked in room for several days... missed long weekends... and so on... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops.. I hope you're fine now.. I too missed so much of reading dear..
      Take care and thanks a ton :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  6. You seem to have had an awesome time. May the happiness flow to October too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :) And October is happiness for me :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  7. It's great that you have such lovely students....My September was less than eventful but I like it that way...Some peaceful long weekends , is all ...A good month I guess..!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah.. peaceful long weekends.. Love them :)
      Thanks Naba :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  8. How nice of your students! I am sure they value you so much.Lovely month you had. Mine was good too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so..! yeah. I read yours :)
      Thanks a lot Parul :)

      Cheers

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny