Tuesday 21 April 2015

R- Rogue


Print
It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four years back when I informed my mother about the choice of career I wanted to make. Everybody in the family supported me, but my mother. She was in fury. She had great expectations from me, and she was the one who is always been there with me in times of crisis. But not this time. 
Entering into an industry like fashion was nothing more than a stigma for the family. But after me joining college, she kind of changed. Maybe because of the laurels that I brought to the college and family, or maybe it was my grades that did magic on her. And for this, I can’t thank my teachers enough for their support, for the belief they had in me.

Though during those years in college, I had one special teacher. Niharika ma’am. I was in awe of her beauty. She was young and energetic. Her charisma made the entire college frantic about her. She was the one every girl in my batch wanted to be like one. And boys like me.. all we wanted was to be noticed by her, at least once! 
Her charm manifolds with every new student in college. And above all, she was a wonderful human being. She was agile, in teaching, making her decisions, just everything. 

I was lucky to have her class in the first semester. Gradually, when I started studying her subject, I found it really interesting. And of course, I had doubts in them. Which obviously I asked after the class (extra attention :P), but due to lack of time, she advised me to mail those queries or come to her office sometime. I was more than happy. 
She had her own fashion website which was really popular. I started showing interest in it. She too liked me I guess. Soon, we were acquainted with each other. Next few semesters I didn't have her class, but that didn't stop us from being in touch with each other. Emails, chats, text messages was our daily ritual.

And, the sad truth was she was married. For five years. And I knew it from the very beginning, yet I couldn't control what I was having inside. I think she too was falling for me. But never really say anything, yet her gestures did all the talking.

It was one fine day when things really got heated up between us via messages. I don’t know where it was going, I didn't realize what I was texting. All I wanted was to be with her then. And that’s what she too wanted. We did talk about her marriage once, but she didn't say much. She wasn't comfortable talking about it with me obviously and even I hated to talk about her husband. As things were getting steamy between me and her, I decided not to waste much of the time and I reached her home. 

She was there, waiting for me. She wasn't my teacher anymore and I was not her student any longer. 

We both just wanted to be One. I was the one holding her tight, and she.. she was the one who was melting in me... her heartbeat was rising and so was mine. I don’t know if I was right or wrong... all I knew was I never wanted to stop what we were having between us. She was loosening inside me, her hands meeting mine, her hair on my shoulder, my hand on her forehead, caressing her face. I planted a kiss on her cheeks. Her eyes locking in mine, telling me to continue... continue loving her. And I obeyed them. I loved her like there’s no tomorrow. She completed me. I completed her. We never wanted that moment to come to an end. 
When I was home, back from her place, I kind of felt uncomfortable. I got a text message from her.. it was the best thing that happened in my life. Thank you so much. 

I was smiling.

“But she’s married dude.. come on..! wake up”

“So what? How does it matter? I never asked her to leave her husband.”

“But that’s not how it works!”

“I find solace with her, and so does she with me... why is that a problem?”

“Coz she’s your teacher, you fool!”

“Not anymore. And even if she is, she has made me learn the best lessons of life”

“For which, you should be grateful to her and nothing more than that!”

“I am grateful to her. But I can’t leave her and she too doesn't want to leave me”

“Fine.. your wish”

“Fine!!”

The usual battle between my mind and heart. But she was more than happy with me and I with her. 

That’s what our society don’t get. I know our relationship was rogue in the eyes of the world, but that is how we were meant to be. What can I do if she was married, or what if she herself wanted to be with me? 

As they truly say, all is fair in love and war! Experiencing love is the best feeling in the world and I cannot agree more. I decided to follow my heart and be in touch with her. Forever.

Happy Reading

Cheers

25 Discussion

  1. That was a great and interesting read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautifully weaved and so interesting. And see, I can't write such wonderful stories :)
    Loved reading it and I wanted more! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so kind of you to say..
      Thank you so much Parul..
      Your words mean a lot to me.. :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  3. ahaa! Now I understand why the stigma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A superbly written post and compelling narrative. There are some emotions that stays in the moments to be cherished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You chose a great word for 'R'. Very unusual. And your story was an excellent way to use rogue.
    Trisha Faye
    www.breadandbutterdays.wordpress.com
    www.chrysnjay.wordpress.com
    www.shangriladays.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Trisha :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  6. Not all relationships can be described as black and white. This is one of them. Well written Geetika :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well written Geetika :) & Dharam Should read It ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. and yeah Dharam should surely do.. :P

      Cheers

      Delete
  8. Hey another great post. I liked the battle between mind and heart. Fantabulous writing Geetika. Keep writing. Loved both S - Sin and R - Rouge. These are my favourite alphabets <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sonali for your appreciation. It means a lot. So sorry for replying this late..

      Cheers

      Delete
  9. My mind totally engaged in reading this... Something new and true..great work
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Noopur.. you're a sweetheart :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  10. I never read a blog post completely without leaving a sing word or a letter, but did it for this one.. you have done the best in writing for such a sensitive topic...all the best great work Geetika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.. for dropping by and commenting it..

      Cheers

      Delete
  11. This is what i a call a masterpiece.

    I agree, if she wanted to be with him, there is nothing wrong in that. Just that her husband was not fulfilling her desires (whatever they may be) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess so.. Some relationships are difficult to explain!
      Thanks a lot Alok!

      Cheers

      Delete
  12. That was a great and interesting read

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing about R- Rogue.................

    ReplyDelete
  14. Intense love story Geets! Got pretty steamy there :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny