Monday 1 April 2019

A- Application


Print
No... no! Not the phone application but like the application, application. 

When I wasn’t a Makeup Artist, the most common mistake I did was the application of the makeup and by makeup, I mean everything. From the foundation to the eye shadow… actually, let me not get started with the eye shadow because most of us who try applying eye shadow watching online tutorials, of let us say, smokey eyes, end up looking, real-life vampires.

After learning the course, I can absolutely vouch of the importance of how we apply the product and merge it into our skin.

GG Makeovers

Here are quick points that you should follow for good makeup:
  •  Always prime your skin before starting with your foundation. It makes your skin smooth and gives your makeup a flawless finish.
  • Never overdo with the product. Take in small quantities and then take more if need be. This lets the makeup settle well without making it cakey.
  • Try using beauty blenders if time permits. Its effect is actually visible if used the right way.
These were a few quick tips that you can use. Ask me more in the comments section below.

Cheers
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to my Blog! This A to Z Challengethe season I’m going to give you a ride and take you to all the places untouched! My theme this year is A to Z of Makeup' , where I’ll be sharing about the various tricks and tips on makeup, videos and do’s and don’ts that might help you here and there.

Stay tuned to find out what's more in store!

5 Discussion

  1. You know I am a dud when it comes to makeup. I mostly wear very basic makeup but it would be fun to learn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is how I used to be but gradually developed interest in it and learned. Thanks for dropping by.

      Cheers

      Delete
  2. Okay, you really need to elaborate these points further! What is "priming our skin"? And what are "beauty blenders"?

    Yes, you guessed it, I'm a dud too when it comes to makeup! :P

    Find my post for today @ Acceptance Is the Key to Happiness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. Hi Chicky! My bad, for not explaining these further. Primer is product that is applied on the skin after applying moisturizer. This primer acts as a barrier between the skin and the makeup and protects it from the side-effects of it (if there are any), it helps the makeup last longer and gives a flawless finish. More details on the primers will be in a separate post.

      Beauty blenders are soft sponges that are used to blend the foundations, concealers and other products into the skin. Because the blend really well, it gives the face a natural finish and avoids the cakey look.

      I hope it clears a bit.

      Cheers

      Delete
  3. I need tips like this in my life. I can usually bumble my way to a decent face of makeup; but I hardly ever wear it; mostly because I worry about my application abilities. Thanks for posting these tips!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Blog Archive

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny