Friday 12 April 2019

#AtoZChallenge K- Kohl


Print

A day without kajal feels so dull and not to mention, people around you start to feel you've not slept well or are unwell. I'm sure it must be your story as well!

Isn't it your most favorite and most used product? Kohl is one thing that is highly popular amongst teens, college girls, married, middle age and even amongst elder women. Just a simple black stroke brings so much of life to the eyes and to the face, isn’t it? Look at the picture to see what I mean.

                                  

There are obviously a lot of ways of applying kohl but the most simple is applying on the waterline. 
However, a good number of people fear when it comes to experimenting with kajal. What if it gets too dark? What if it converts into vampire look? What if it doesn’t suit me? Well, the questions are plenty in your head, I'm sure. 

Okay, now tell me, how many of you smudge your kajal after its application? I’m sure a few of you must be doing this like a pro, but many people are still hesitant about it.

And so, for you beautiful people, I have brought a new way to apply your kajal with a little smudging.

Follow the video and tell me if you feel you can try it.

Comment for more questions.

Cheers

2 Discussion

  1. I keep watching the videos you share on Instagram, and the pictures, too. I am a simpleton, but I love watching makeup videos a lot! How I wish I could come over to you for a make-over! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do?! I am so glad! At least, someone is watching them!! You should try a few techniques and connect with me if you have any doubts anytime.
      I will be more than happy to give you one, Shilpa!

      Cheers

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Blog Archive

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny