Friday 10 April 2015

I- Illicit


Print
It’s been four long years I've seen her. Sensed her. Felt her magic around in the air. I wonder how it will be like when she’ll be right in front of my eyes! Waiting for me, to be in my arms, so close, nobody would dare taking her away from me! And this time I'm gonna make sure it does happen my way. I have always loved her. Loved her eyes, loved her hair, and loved her soul. Never has it ever happened when our relation didn't had to pass the uncountable obstacles, or failed any of the tests that destiny had stored in for us. It took a long time for me to convince her about us.. Our immortal relation and to be in it.

 I ask her,” Do you love me?”

 And she says, “Yes”, with all her heart.

 I ask her, “Are you happy in your marriage? Or does he love you?”. And I never get an answer to this.

“We don’t get everything in life”, is what she says, and “this is one of them!”

 I say, “You are born to love and be Loved, why forbid yourself from such a pure feeling as this?”

“You won’t get it! Ever”. She’s furious now. She knows very well where I am going with this.

“And you will never admit it, Ever!”, my subconscious is dancing inside!!

“Admit what?”

“Admit that you love me and not Him! Admit that you are not happy with him! Admit that it’s OK to love someone, even if you’re tied with the shackles of marriage, coz we both know you want us to be together! Admit that it is not your fault if he doesn't loves you back! You tried your best to work on it. But it’s him who’s not ready as yet to be all of yours. And if in that while, you fall for me, then it is simply not your FAULT!! We all are humans with a heart, good heart, soft heart, and we all ache for love.. true love.. love that I have for you and you for me!”

“I can never have relation with you, Ever! It’s not right.”

“That’s how you think. Loving someone is no wrong. And by the way, what’s right according to you? Rot in a loveless marriage and hope for something which is never gonna come true?!”

“The relation that you wish to keep with me is illicit! And that’s how it will be always. For I won’t be the same. I won’t be the girl you loved. And that soul will never be the way it was. It will kill me and destroy us both one day”.

They could only exchange tears and nothing more than that!

Happy Reading

Cheers

15 Discussion

  1. What a powerful tale about love, it happens ever so often. Very well written, and nice quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was indeed powerful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I the only one who did not understand this?

    Was she in a loveless marriage and loved someone else? Or the someone she loved did not love her and she is not willing to accept it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she was in a loveless marriage and loved someone else and her husband did not love her back yet she was trying to work on her marriage, hoping that things would be fine one day with her husband! Which is the reason why she didn't want to keep any relation with her lover..

      I hope that clears it all..

      Cheers

      Delete
  4. I like the quote at the end. It seems to go with the story if I understand the story correctly.
    ~Visiting from AtoZ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think and hope you did Wendy!

      Thanks for dropping by :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  5. I liked the quote you chose for this story. Very apt.
    *Shantala @ ShanayaTales*

    ReplyDelete
  6. sometimes it's that feeling of not right that overwhelms the lovelessness too. wonder if she would choose to hold on to the marriage forever even if it is loveless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. Lot of marriages are surviving just because of this feeling only!

      Cheers

      Delete
  7. Ah Unrequited love! It's always so hard, bound by the rules of society, shackled by the rights and wrongs! Nice post Geetika :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such situations are so complex, and often it does more harm than good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The interplay of emotions have been brought out beautifully. It's a tricky situation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny