Thursday 13 August 2015

Inside Heart


Print
One last time, just open my eyes
And let me see how things rise
The smoke that I fag
With one more drag,
For I can feel the magic it does to my senses
And to fight for it, I have all my ready defenses.
Closed sight, black and white
One last time, I can sense the spark so bright.

My naked lips, all red and lecherous
Inviting for all acts so treacherous
 Seeking for a man who ruins my lipstick
Smudging & spoiling it with his charm so mystic!
Just one last time, roll your fingers on my raw lips
Seduce me and bring sensations that thrills!

My naked ears, my bare skin
Deep down it’s craving for your attention
My life has always been in the dark
Give me some light and show me some spark!
People say, I’ve gone all astray
Girls like me are for men to play
Smoking, drinking, late night outing
Dancing, drooling, getting clicked by pouting
Yes, I love it all for your information
Judge me, label me, or go ahead with your accusation!

For I will always be what I want
It’s my attitude that I love to flaunt!
What else can you say than calling me a slut?!
Please learn to raise your standards or better keep shut!
One last time, I’m fighting for myself
Help me discover and find the lost self!
You may lay your eyes upon me
Bend your legs and sit on your knee
Or trick me to get into your trap
But one last time, I tear away your phony strap!

Linking it with Magpie Tales: Mag282
                         Wordy Wednesday,B-A-R
Happy Reading

Cheers 

23 Discussion

  1. Oooh nice.. reminds me of a song by Tove Lo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An enchanting piece, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes she is.. Thanks for dropping by :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  4. The rhythm of this piece was seductive. A bit sad always searching for hope in all the wrong places.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! I love this spunky woman you have brought out alive with your words :) Good one, Geets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Aathira.. We need more if the spunky around us.. ;)

      Cheers

      Delete
  6. So beautifully depicted the character of a strong willed woman.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW...hat's off to you on this one. I felt inviting in the beginning :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Geetika! Marvelous. Such a lengthy poem and that too a rhyming one. fantabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey missed to mention, that it was a bit seductive too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your kind words Ajay..
      I think I need to try my hands more on this genre..

      Cheers

      Delete
  10. Shed all inhibitions and be what you are without caring for the world.

    Loved the poem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what women should do.. follow their hearts and the rest shall fall in place..
      Thanks for dropping by Saru :)

      Cheers

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny