Tuesday 11 August 2015

Deserted in a Desert


Print
I moved along with myself, deserted in a desert. Had nobody by my side but my love, my guitar.. with dreams in my eyes and dusk on my shoes, I cross the narrow route, for the path that I have chose.

I know there will be bruises on the way, and I have to follow my vision without going astray. No trees to give me shelter, no winds to show me the way. All I have is the burning desire that satiates my hunger and the sunshine above my head, giving me the company of my shadow.

It is going to be a long troublesome journey, but nothing has ever existed that can break the passion I have to make my own destiny.

For this path will lead to a beautiful end. Where I will rejoice the hardships that I had spend. Where I will be my best companion, who’s learnt to fight for himself and make its own way and relish its own company, without any regrets, without a heavy heart, but only tranquility coming in to make home inside this chaotic soul.

Published in Visual Verse :)

Happy Reading

Cheers

10 Discussion

  1. This post should have been written as a poem.. philosophical lines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton Ajay :)
      Wanted to write something with the hint of poem in it..

      Cheers

      Delete
  2. Wow! This had such a "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" feel to it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your words reminded me of that beautiful Tagore poem - Ekla chalo re....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now, that's really a compliment.. Thank you so much for your kind words Beloo :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  4. beautiful poetic thoughts... sometimes the best company is you, yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. at the end of the day, it is you who you have by yourself..
      Thanks a ton Rajlakshmi :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  5. This is so nice to read. The paragraphs contains beautiful rhyming. It gives a sense of fighting spirit too which is fantastic... Liked it a lot...

    This is my visit to your blog but will be a regular visitor from now... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ashish.. I am glad you liked it..
      Welcome to my space :)

      Cheers

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny