Thursday 3 December 2015

Reflections- November


Print
November started with signing up for writing challenges. I signed up NaNoWriMo, which was the National Novel Writing Month, and NoMo. I failed NaNoWriMo miserably, but I don’t regret that. I tried writing initially, but with guests, festivals, work schedule, it took a toll and I couldn’t even go half way through it, which isn’t that bad I suppose. NoMo, I tried writing every single day of the month, I missed a few days in between, but that’s totally alright I guess.

It was a month full of festivity and joy. Spending time with family, visiting my parents, and then travelling for a wedding. It was a pandemonium state, but full of fun! I met my sister as well.
I came to know about a secret admirer of my blog.tim Doesn’t that give a beautiful feeling inside which is totally inexplicable? I never thought someone could secretly like my blog!

I received a wonderful gift from my Secret Santa, and it was bliss to welcome something from someone you don’t even know. I don’t know my Santa yet, and I am really looking forward to get to know about him/her.

It was a month of a few firsts too. For example-
  • My story made it to the final publishing list in one of the anthologies.
  • So were the poems. The books should get printed by January
  • First TangyTuesday pick by Blogadda.
I know it’s very small, but when it’s the first time, it really means a lot (it means at all the other times as well :P)

Saw Tamasha, and I liked it. Yes. It wasn’t everyone’s cup tea, but very nicely done movie. If you ever take life lessons from movie (when you feel it is right), you can surely get some light there.
That pretty much sums up my November. What did you do last month? Any thoughts you mind sharing?

Happy Reading

Cheers

24 Discussion

  1. I signed up for NaNoWriMo too but couldn't start it even :/

    I watched Tamasha and liked it too. November was busy and boring for me in many ways. I'm glad its over.

    Congrats on the getting published and Tangy Tuesday pick. After having known you since you started blogging, I feel so proud of you :)

    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Soumya.. It was all for you who gave me so much to write..!
      Loads of love to you sweetheart :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  2. Sounds like an amazing month for you. For me it was routine with bright spots like my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O yes.. Birthday months are so much fun.. Thanks Rachna :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  3. Great work you've done, I'd say! Great photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Good to know that you had a nice November. I think it okay sometimes to not finish the challenges. November was a busy month for me too. You can read about it on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. November was great and being busy is always good. Now hopping to yours :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  5. The entire month of November whizzed by! whew!
    I had a pretty nice November too :)
    It was a busy month and it felt good that I didn't stop to catch my breath till December descended upon us! :D
    I watched Tamasha as well and I absolutely loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Tamasha was a good break.. Good to know that Pixie :)
      Thanks for dropping by :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  6. You had a wonderful November :) Me too actually, my little Scorpio Fairy was born in November..Now just bracing myself for a new , exciting ride :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. Congratulations to you.. I am sure going to read all your experiences on it :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  7. That sounded like a lot of fun and activity. I guess mysteries are your favourite with the excitement around a secret admirer and Secret Santa. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O yes.. Of course.. I love mysteries, not to forget I loooove surprises!! Who doesn't?
      Thanks for dropping by:)

      Cheers

      Delete
  8. November has been good i see but then it has to be .. it is the BEST month of the year .. after all i was born in the month he he he he he .. Ok ok dont want to sound toooo bigheaded :) he he he he

    heres wishing December and the months to follow each one comes with bigger happiness ... from the previous month ..

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. November was totally cool and must be for you as well, for the obvious reasons :)

      Thank you so much Bikram

      Cheers

      Delete
  9. Looks like you had a full action-packed month! :D
    I was just taking things easy a bit last month, taking care of some health issues. That Secret Santa bit was fun though. Have you blogged about it already? We'll start guessing from Monday, it seems!
    -Chicky @ miss_teerious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes..Monday.. and I have blogged about.. Taking rest is also important.. I wish you speedy recovery Chicky!

      Thanks :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  10. Loved reading your November account. I haven't watched Tamasha yet. But heard good reviews about the same. I plan to watch it soon.
    Congratulations on the Tangy Tuesday pick. We shared the space there:)
    Hope to know more about the anthology.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely watch it soon girl. Thank you so much for your best wishes.. That's super cool.. Congratulations to you too!
      Sure.. will share about it :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  11. Here, it's been only rains throughout Nov. But had a good time without power, and hence without gadgets, for two full days. That helps one to recharge :)

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It rained here as well and it was bad..!! And getting a break from gadgets is rejuvenating sometimes.. Glad that you're recharged now!

      Thanks for dropping by :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  12. Glad to hear that you had a fun November, Geets :) And there is no such thing as a small achievement. You deserved it, Sweetheart! So, congrats <3 May your admirers keep multiplying :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much Aathira.. It's so good to hear from you.. Amen! :)
      You're a sweetheart :)

      Cheers

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny