Thursday 10 December 2015

Locking Lips


Print
Dark it was around, when you illuminated me with your sensuous touch,
You held my hand, and felt it all, trembling me through. 
Your soft fingers and their seductive touch, 
Fervently raised and charged me up.
My heart was skipping a beat,
And my breath was gasping hard,
You held it tight and kept me intact. 
You came near me, and gave a peck on my cheeks, 
Drowning me with you 
And turning my color to pink from blue!

How I resisted you to come near me, 
and how you didn't stop at all. 
Not a single moment, 
not a single place you left untouched, 
melting me down, giving me a sweet soft kiss.
I love the way you suck my neck so hard,
Panting slowly, leaving your love marks!
And then grasping my hair, you draw yourself so close
Laying your lips on mine, stirring up my soul!
Grabbing my back, you pull me harder
Tremors I feel in my body, taking me to levels so farther!
Your tongue playing with mine,
Dancing and licking and slipping all around
Locking lips
Licking it round
How it bites my lower lip
Arousing me inside, 
Hearing things within us
My inner goddess finally confides!

How steamy things have got
I never ever thought
You would do this to me
I feel so glad, for your love I fought!

Linking with Friday Reflections

Happy Reading 

Cheers

11 Discussion

  1. The passion flows through the words ... beautifully written :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely crafted - the resistance and the seduction of the being.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love is beautiful. .
    And add passion it becomes heavenly. ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seductive....love without passion is blonde...beautifully written... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot sweetheart! You made my day!

      Cheers

      Delete
  5. This is mind blowing. Absolutely loved it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny