Wednesday 16 December 2015

Come back Post


Print
After opening a couple of websites, reading a few pages, looking for a few contests and learning from a few interviews, my head rested on my table for a while, yearning for a nap and finding a motivation to write something on the blog. And then came Coffee to the rescue! Whenever such gestures try to set in me, coffee is the only thing that can rub them off and clean all the clutter inside! What is your rescue? Tell me please..

This year had been a terrific one indeed! And I am going to reflect on it for sure. Whenever I sit to write, words often fail to describe what I feel. And writing a post, brewing my thoughts kind of pulls me back. That’s the reason why I end up writing poetry most of the times (depicting my mental stage sometimes), or a haiku, or write for a contest may be.. but a yapping post gets a little handy and this makes me realize, that this habit of mine, might make my readers run away! I am not sure of the reason yet, but I do have a hunch of it.

Travelling to places, be it anywhere, kind of breaks the flow that I barely maintain! And off late, I haven’t been writing anything, and reading..!! God knows what’s that, off late..Ok.. I know.. that’s bad.. and I am trying real hard to come back to the track, believe me...!! O.. you don’t believe me just yet! Fine.. you will find out for yourself, on your blogs ;)

I have a lot to bring up on my blog and share with you guys.. Stay tuned to my blog and get the updates :) I'm sure you're going to come back!


This is all for now..

Happy Reading

Cheers

8 Discussion

  1. Oh I have been going through the same feelings Geetika. Haven't written in a while. Just wrote something today. Hope you too get your inspiration back. Waiting to read your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O it's so great to hear from you Jyotsna.. I miss your writings.. And I am hopping to your blog now..
      Thanks for dropping by and leaving your valuable comments..

      Cheers

      Delete
  2. Waiting for updates...
    And cheers! Nothing like travel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. have so much going around.. and no time to update it yet..!!
      Thanks Loco :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  3. I would! waiting to hear more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you're gonna be back :)
      Thanks a lot :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  4. I surly will be here ☺☺☺
    Have fun

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny