Wednesday 3 April 2019

#AtoZChallenge C- Concealor


Print
One of the must-have product that you should keep in your kit is, my friends, concealer. You should never underestimate the power of a concealer.

Especially, us Indians. Most of us have dark circles under our eyes and pigmentation too. You just cannot have a well-finished base, if you’ve not done concealing correctly.

I have made a short video for you guys to check out the amount of difference, a concealer brings on your beautiful face.


Did you notice? The difference between both the eyes? I had done before and one is in this video. I used the concealer under my eyes and around my mouth.

You need to buy the concealer according to your own skin type and requirement. If you are planning to buy one, please invest in a good one and I can bet, you will thank me later.

Go to the nearest cosmetic store and ask the sales girl to help you find the right shade.

Application of the concealer is pretty simple. Take the desired amount of it on your fingertip or apply directly, if you have liquid concealer. Blend it well. Cover it up with BB cream/foundation/compact depending on your need of the makeup.

And voila! You’re done.

In this video, I’ve kept it really simple. Just the concealer, compact and I’m done.


P.S: Check out the difference in my brows and comment below if you want me to do a tutorial on how to get those perfect eyebrows.

Till then, stay pretty.

Before                                            After

Note:
There are several products used to give to a flawless base which I have avoided here to keep it simple and doable (considering you guys might run away looking at so many steps :D :P)

Cheers

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to my Blog! This A to Z Challenge season, I’m going to give you a ride and take you to all the places untouched! My theme this year is A to Z of Makeup', where I’ll be sharing about the various tricks and tips on makeup, videos and do’s and don’ts that might help you here and there.

Stay tuned to find out what's more in store!

6 Discussion

  1. Wow! Amazing difference, yaar!
    I remember when my sister was getting married in 2011, the beautician had to use a lot of concealer on me 'coz I had big dark circles under my eyes due to lack of sleep with all the wedding preparations. And yupp, it sure is magical! :D

    Find my C post @ How to Create Amazing Content to Grow Your Business? The Simplest 5-Key Content Creation Strategy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all have! Dark circles are most common!

      Cheers

      Delete
  2. I have never used concealer, simply because I am fearful of 'looking made up'Your video has changed my mind though. I am going to head to the neasrest departmental store and look for the right concealer soon.

    P:S: I couldn't find share buttons on your post. Do add them so more people could have access to your post when we share them.
    Mayuri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it once and I can bet on this, once you start using it you will never be able to do without this product. If used in the right quantity, it will never look that made up look.

      I'm happy my video changed your mind a bit..
      Looking forward to hear concealer stories from you.

      Cheers

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Blog Archive

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny