Sunday 7 August 2016

10 Promises for Life


Print
As we come towards the finishing line of this enthusiastic BarAThon, all I feel is sheer bliss. The bliss of completing it. The bliss of making connections. The bliss of knowing so many incredible bloggers. I have participated in other challenges as well and have duly fulfilled them in time, but there is something about BAR.

It holds people together, it’s like that magic glue that sticks together everybody and has now tied us all in one big family. Never ever had I thought of having this kind of impact on myself at the end of a challenge. 

And what better day it would be than today, Friendships Day, to write the last post of the challenge!

Thank you, BAR! Thank you for being you!

All you BAR-tenders are fabulous people and I're so so so glad to have connected with you... all of 
you!

And with this, I make a few promises to myself!

1. Promise to accept things and people the way they are, and not try to change them according to             myself.

2. Promise to deliver the best in every possible way when it comes to my work.

3. Promise to embrace the differences with open arms we both share and see every new thing in a           positive manner.

4. Promise to laugh off petty things and move ahead with time

5. Promise to love unconditionally and spread its magic.

6. Promise to love me before anyone else. I know it always gets hard and I put others before me and       get hurt, every time. Every single time. That’s why I’m making a promise.

7. Promise to not do anything that may harm or hurt people who’re close to me.

8. Promise to value what I have and acknowledge the people behind it

9. Promise to be with you every time you need me!


10. Promise to follow my heart and do things that it always has wanted to do!


Prompt of the day: Promises

Completed the challenge with fabulous Team #CrimsonRush 
Cheers

20 Discussion

  1. Rightly expressed, Geets !!! Best wishes for keeping your promises. Happy friendship day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very good set of promises. May all of these be fulfilled but do have fun along the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I sure will! I never miss on that one :P

      Cheers

      Delete
  3. That's a sensible list of promises. Hope you live up to them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ended on a great note - follow your heart always. It has been great to have you along Geets. I love your spirit. These seven days have been so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tulika. The pleasure was all mine. You are a wonderful person and an awesome leader!

      Cheers

      Delete
  5. Oh, I would love to make and honor these promises for myself too! May you keep these promises too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pray that you are able to fulfill all your lovely promises :D I loved this challenge too... specially since we all were writing using the same prompt. So much fun reading different takes by different bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Exactly. Reading so many perspectives on the same prompt was fun! I loved reading your takes Raj! Thanks a ton!

      Cheers

      Delete
  7. I like #4 Promise to laugh off petty things and move ahead with time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on completing the challenge! I wish and pray that you might be able to fulfil every promise you have made unto yourself.

    Shubhangi @ The Little Princess

    ReplyDelete
  9. The best of all promises is to keep myself before everyone else. Congratulations for completing the challenge. I agree it was fun interacting in the Facebook group as well as coming up with posts everyday and reading others' take on the same prompts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It sure was a wonderful week. A week well spent! Thank you so much!

      Cheers

      Delete
  10. Awesome 10 promises, each of your promise has a immerse percentage of wisdom(: , excellent guidelines, it was great to read them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm glad you like them!

      Cheers

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny