Monday 2 March 2015

Farewell Feb.. Welcome March !


Print
What a lovely morning it is of this fresh new month! It was just a few days back when i was pondering over how the first month of new year passed by and here I am.. drowned in the same thought.. February was indeed pretty hectic. And here is March.. the spring season.. fresh air.. pleasant weather.. perfect time to start something new.. Spring is.. happiness!
Early Feb was good news for few as results were announced of a few exams, wherein my students came out with outstanding results.. one of them even bagged the AIR-2.. Yeah..!! So proud moment for the institute and for me of cors! There was a felicitation program organized. It was my first event at the institute and it was super amazing. Now there's one thing that I'd tell you. When it is about reaching a particular place where specific time is given, m always there prior. Here, at the institute too, I reach five minutes before the scheduled time, take my class and leave.. no unnecessary whiling away time, no time pass. Just the class. I never really chit chat with anyone unnecessarily.. and so have no clue or haven't really got any feedback as to how much comfortable students are with my style of teaching. I never asked and they never told. Until the felicitation program. It was.. bliss..! Saying happiness would be an understatement.. The moment was truly exhilarating.. I never had any idea about how my class thought of me.. In class, students have to listen to what you say or teach, give respect and stuff like that.. but that day, the way students were cheering and the way the seniors were appreciating, I was more than overwhelmed! I was asked to say a few words  of encouragement and I couldn't talk much.. Imagine.. :P.. I was just speechless.. over joyed.. finding hard to believe my ears to what I was listening.. unable to accept the love my students were showering upon me! Life is all about giving.. true they say! It made every sense that day.. While coming home, I brought with myself memories.. confidence.. feel good factor about myself.. and the will to give even more than before!
It's such a learning experience to teach.
Later that week, there was a wedding which was good to attend. Catching up with people you hardly know is always refreshing.. you get to gel with new people! 
And how can I forget the talk of the town this month.. The Valentine's Day.. This year it was light and subtle.. i gave him a bunch of stuff and we had a lovely dinner together with our friends.. That day, we had rule on the table.. no use of mobile phones the entire time.. and it was great to completely keep aside your phone and get drown into the aura then.. chilling out.. having each course of your meal without worrying about a single thing.. enjoying everything around you.. the silence.. the music.. the sweet little fights.. the laughters.. getting nostalgic about things you did in your past.. those few hours I'd spent in complete tranquility! 
Well, as I had already allowed myself to loosen up a bit, time had come to get back to my routine.. and this time it got even more busy.. I was given additional classes along with the regular ones, and so it got a little handy, which is the reason why I'd become a little irregular with my writing. I just wasn't getting time for anything.. weekends were the only escape, though for them too I had other stuff lined up.. But it was a good month overall.. how it went off so quickly, I have no idea!

This month too is gonna be hectic.. Travelling would be frequent, plus there is lot of stuff coming up next month for which I'll have to schedule things this month only! It'll be very challenging, but m all up for it!

What did you do all month? Care to share?

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny