Thursday 21 July 2016

Inspiration, O Inspiration


Print
Inspiration, O Inspiration,
Where are you lost?
I’m searching for you all over,
But you aren’t ready to come at any cost!

I’ve spend all the sunny days
Waiting for the night to bring it
Neither on early mornings nor on hazy days
You coming here don’t seem to be fit!

I tried finding you in the posts I read
I searched for you in the musings
I looked for you around me all the time
But only found you dead, in my head!!
Do you want me to tie you with a chain?
If only it was that easy and plain
I know you’re going to give me a lot of strain
And all my efforts will go in vain!

Inspiration, O Inspiration
Just so you know,
I’m not that easy as I look
See I found you, easy and slow!
                                               
                                                  -Geetika
___________________________________________________________________________
I’m participating in the Half Marathon Blogging Challenge with Blogchatter. Today is Day 6 of the challenge.

12 Discussion

  1. That was worth the wait for inspiration, Geets! :D Hehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this poem ! :D Inspiration lives within your readers, get it from their feedback. Lots of love! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton Dashy! And yes, reader's feedback does motivate a lot! Thanks for all your love :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  3. haha... this is almost meta in the way you make not having an inspiration for writing an inspiration for actually writing :) And well done.

    P.S. I have been struggling for awhile too. In the end, chose to go with the age old tradition of taking up a tag :) Feel free to join if you need an easy prompt for coming days

    http://www.godyears.net/2016/07/ten-to-one-get-to-know-me-better.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol.. Really? Thank you so much Doc! It's almost meta to receive a compliment as this from you :) ;)

      And I read your post and it was total fun and I am going to take it up and I am going to leave it there in your comments section :D

      Cheers

      Delete
  4. Aah! The inspiration... she is such a fickle mistress! Glad you found yours, Geetika! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah.. I like the name you've up with! She sure is a fickle mistress!
      Thanks :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  5. This is a very beautiful poem,Geetika! Inspiration, ah, she is the clever of all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was so cute! An ode to inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was so cute! An ode to inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Blog Archive

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny