Monday 10 August 2015

Monday Journals #3


Print
 
 O boy..! it’s Monday again.. #MondayMusings makes me realize, Mondays come quite fast.. with the usual morning, and the usual day at work.

You know, every day when I pass the lanes while going on and off from work, there is this CCD that comes. And every time, I think to stop by, grab a coffee and cookie and then reach home. And then comes the realization.. my all time increasing waistline that is not ready to stop at any cost, the sweet tooth that I have, the odd cravings which are so highly unpredictable that can pop up at any odd hour of the day, and not to forget the billions of calories that I feed my body on weekends.. well all these reasons are strong enough to calm my subconscious down..!! and make go straight to home!

But this Monday evening, while returning from work, I thought enough is enough (anyway, I was famished), I thought, once in a while chalta hai, the only statement that I say to myself when I hop on something sinful and scrumptious..

I enjoyed the drive back home with my all time favorite coffee and cookie..

Does this happen with you while returning from work? Do share..

P.S:- It was there on my mind, so thought of posting it. As it is, that is what Monday Musings are for, right?

Till then..

Happy Reading

Cheers
*Linking it with MondayMusings and MicroblogMondays*

18 Discussion

  1. Hello, do have a lovely week. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ever increasing waist line, the cravings, the 'chalta hai' statement and CCD's coffee.....I am with you in all of this :) I once read in some book its not the food that alone piles up caloriez and makes you fat but it is your guilt which does more harm. So shed the guilt and experience bliss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And reading your comment is a total bliss.. What else does one needs after having all the sinful stuff.. :P

      Thanks for dropping by :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  3. IT is alright to enjoy the delicious sins as long as we take 10 minutes to work out. :) By the way, it looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.. 10 minutes workout...*conditions apply*..:P
      Thanks a ton Vinitha :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  4. I read a great book last year about how you SHOULDN'T deny yourself all the time because you will have greater falls into desire if you don't give your heart the surface ones. So I'm glad you took the cookie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to read that book.. coz I keep on denying myself from all of this..!! And I am so glad you told me this :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  5. hahhaha...that is so me! my craving is not for coffee but for chocolate...there's this shop called sweet nothings on the way home, and...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo chocolate as well.. when cravings for chocolate starts, it gets difficult to calm myself down.. chocolate shakes, puddings, ice-cream, fudge.. the list is endless..!!
      Thanks for dropping by :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  6. Ha ha! I keep getting those cravings and I mostly don't stop myself. But I do tell myself to go Yoga or walk :)
    That looks yum btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I do tell the same to myself.. but never go for any :P
      Thank you so much Parul :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  7. Ahh what is life if we don't have these cravings! Good you heeded to your hearts cry for coffee...I keep getting cravings for different things like burgers or biryanis and more...It's not a sin at all ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O life would surely be colorless without these cravings..!! And yes.. it's no sin at all..!! Glad to hear from you Naba :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  8. You need to follow your heart in all things...even when it leads you to coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o yes.. that path for coffee is pretty interesting :P
      Thanks a ton :)

      Cheers

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny