Saturday 1 August 2015

Graflections- Gratitude + Reflections


Print
7 months completed already!  Hush..! This year is really up to something! I write the reflections every month and this time, there is this Gratitude month going on, making me think why not?! It's the best combo one can reflect upon. And I think everybody should do it once in a while. 

So here goes my list for the month of July:
  1. My cook for being less absent this month. Yes on a very serious note, she's the one who's absent most of the times. Gladly, this month she was quite regular.
  2. My MIL had to leave the town for some personal stuff (hell No, that's not what I am grateful for!), and thus comes the load all of the responsibilities on my tiny shoulders. Getting the work done, managing the staff and keeping a vigilant eye on everyone. Well, I know what you’re thinking.. it’s not that tough, right? The tough part is getting everything done, without being present! Having classes all day, makes it a bit handy, but I'm glad I learnt it a bit.
  3. Rains this side is a sad state. The entire July had gone and I guess it only rained may be for a day or two. Yeah, it’s that bad! The weather is mostly sunny. But I am thankful for this little rain as well.
  4. O and how can I forget, The felicitation program. It was one of the best days so far, this year. Getting inspired by others and being the reason behind someone's inspiration is like a dream. My students performed really well in the exams and I am so happy to have taught them.
  5. The new batch.. it was a bit handy for the first few days, given the strength of the batch this time, but finally, things are falling in place. I guess hope students are starting to like me getting along with me.
  6. I am so grateful to be a part of this Blog-A-Rhythm.. aka BAR group, which seems so enthusiastic and so much full of energy. One of the best groups I've been a part of! The people there and the discussions, the activities.. everything just lightens me up.. 
  7. I took part in few of the writing challenges.. I did complete a few and left a few. Left, not because I couldn't, but because, writing everyday for one or two challenges compulsorily, was kind of bringing down the quality of my blogpost (that is what I felt). I mean, writing just for the heck of it, and submitting just because I have signed up for it.. I felt it was a bit of injustice to it. I write when I enjoy doing it and I try my best to make it readable for the readers and not just write anything and post it. I hope that clears it.
  8. I've been eating like crazy these days. Odd cravings.. Happens with me most of the times (No.. no pregnancy :P). That was a spoiler for a few times and savior as well for the rest of the times! I am thankful, for getting to eat whatever I want. It makes me and people like us luckier than many.
  9. A few dates with my girlfriends is always a delight. Also, I was able to give my say to the place where I work. It happens with me many times, where I feel very hesitant in saying something. Gladly, I was able to voice my opinion.
  10. Getting to know a lot more bloggers. Plus knowing the fact, that they too visit my blog! I feel grateful. :)
What did you do all month? My list pretty much sums up everything! Drop in your links in comments and I’ll surely visit and read your list of gratitude.
Till then..

Happy Reading

Cheers
*Linking this post to Gratitude Circle and & Alphabet Salad’s bloghop*


12 Discussion

  1. Lots of things to be grateful for, right Geetika? You got good list there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. lots of stuff :)
      Thanks for dropping by Vinitha :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  2. Sounds like July was a good month! Thank you for sharing your gratitude list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton Laurel.. How did July treat you?

      Cheers

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely gratitude list! Cooks, drivers and other help make our lives easier and we must let them know from time to time how grateful we are for their services. MILs are a big help too, moral and emotional support, loved reading your list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sulekha.. yeah, we should be grateful to everybody assisting us :)
      And my MIL.. she's my sweetheart! :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the B-A-R mention, Geetika. And you sure seem have picked a lot of things to be grateful for :) Little happiness always leads to the bigger version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sid.. Of course.. why wouldn't I? BAR is a great place to be at ;) :P
      Little things do bring along lot many smiles in many uncountable ways
      Thanks a lot :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  5. Really glad to see you blog about the things that make you grateful and how nice that you mentioned BAR :) Wonderful that you feel this way and may you always find happiness in the ordinary of life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shailaja.. Of course, I had to mention about BAR.. Life is all about finding joys in ordinary things..

      Cheers

      Delete
  6. Nice to know more about your life :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny