Saturday 6 June 2015

Reflections- May


Print
May started when I was in Bombay. For a friend’s wedding. More than the wedding it was the rendezvous that mattered! Meeting all the old friends after ages is a bliss. And that too in Mumbai. I really really want to stay in that city for some time. There is something about it. It makes you fall in love in the first instant. The people there, the pace of life there, the nightlife. It’s always awake. Go to Marine Drive at 2 in the morning and you’ll fail to make out if it’s 8 in the evening or 2 in the morning. Streets will be busy with the vendors. Couples would be all lost into themselves. Families would be busy spending moments of togetherness. I was there for two days, but those days were the most memorable days of this year so far. I shopped as well. :D Saw Margarita with a Straw. Amazing movie it was. Such movies make me believe the audience of our country is growing well! Visiting Mumbai was a good learning as well. As always, I believe best in the people, but reality turns out something else. And I learned from this experience as well.

After a good break in the city of dreams, I was back home. And it was good to be back. Back to work. Back to family. This year is bringing a bash of good movies. Saw Piku and it was another blockbuster.  Bollywood is really doing well. The month was hectic than usual at home. Had a lot many guests at my place which kept the time occupied. Relatives were coming and going and that is how the month passed in a sigh! We got a table to play tennis. I'm a novice at it but I’ll learn it soon. I know that.
After the April A to Z challenge, I tried to be regular with my blog. I didn’t post as much as I did in April, but I was regular for sure. I never realized it would be fun writing and reading and making friends via blog. I did my first ever book review and it was all my pleasure to write for it.

I want to keep this short and simple. Summer is at its peak and getting on my nerves. How did May treat you? Any stories to share?

Thanks for dropping by

Happy Reading


Cheers

4 Discussion

  1. I hope it rains soon. Too hot in Gurgaon :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to mumbai:( but have heard so many gud things about the place. Guess its high time for me to pay a visit to mumbai! And talking about bollywood, the year is kind enuf to shower some amazing movies! I even luved tanu weds manu. our choices and tastes are getting matured i guess

    Nice post:) short and simple....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O you have to go to Mumbai.. and you'll be in love with the place!

      Thanks a ton :)

      Cheers

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny