Friday 12 June 2015

Live Lodgical.. Travel with Lodgy


Print
Travelling.. there is something with the word I guess. I find an adrenaline rush all into my body! The rate of my heart beat goes up, I suddenly go into my dreamland where it's me and my fantasies.. and this is something that I've been experiencing since childhood. 
I was a small little girl and a simple announcement of class picnic made me day dream about it, play it on repeat mode endlessly till the time it actually didn't happen. 
Trips have always always excited me, even if I've explored the lane next to my house, all by myself, it fills me up with so much of zeal! After all, it is about how much could you explore! 

It isn't very long when I was pondering over my trips and all the fun that I had there, where i realized what is it that makes everything so thrilling? What is that X-Factor that makes my trip complete.. my world complete! I think that happens with everyone. Everybody makes the most of the trip they're taking and it's always what you take along with yourselves to make it a memorable one. Want to know what makes everything perfect for me? Well, I am thrilled to tell you.

1. Camera- Yeah, your guess is right! As common as it may sound, but a good camera is a must for me for any of the trips I take. Going to majestic place and coming back without capturing it's beauty is like a total No-No. The captivating scenic beauty, the breathtaking views, all the mesmerising moments that I can mesmerise for a lifetime. Sounds interesting to me! And above all, the obsession with your own photographs is something that every girl will be able to relate to. Camera totally works for me!
                               
2. Dock/Sound system- O yes! My trip is totally incomplete with this. Of course, Renault Lodge provides an excellent arrangement for all your hit numbers with the perfect sound quality cheer everyone. I am not a performer but when the sound of my favourites goes into my ears, it kind of becomes an epic moment! All the moves and the grooves.. it's like a drug for me.. sets me high in one instant.. charges up my energy and set the aura for the perfect moment of enjoyment. Music is totally my best friend.
                                         
3. Portable Tent/Base camp- If you are one adventurous person, then this is totally for you. Imagine, having your own base camp.. freedom to suit yourself amidst forest or may be a lane down the narrow road, or may be tired to travel further, base camp vanishes away all your worries. And specially when your plan is a random one, then this is what you all need. Who knows if you'll get a proper place to stay.. and with your base camp you have the liberty to stay and explore all the places which are mostly oblivious.
Base camp sounds fun, gives a sense of living the lives as shown on travel shows. Also, with all the space in Renault Lodge, it gives you everything you want!
4. Books- Yes, if you're an avid reader, you simply can't travel without books. They make your journey so engrossing. And a few chapters before bedtime (not to mention the tiring day you had going around the local area) gives you a sound, peaceful sleep, best way to relax your body and mind. Books, a must have!

5. Companion- Every success is incomplete if you don't have someone to share it with.. happiness is truly felt when you have that person with you. They say, it's not the destination that matters, but the journey that counts. And how about sharing that wonderful journey whose close to you, to make it more beautiful.. to make it more memorable. I am one person for whom relationship really matters, be it your family or friends or spouse. It is all about being together with them and creating those memories. 'The more the merrier' is certainly true for vacations. Renault is the best to take along your loved ones and make the trip worth remembering.

These are my 5 essentials without which is my world, without which things get on my nerves, without which I can say a 'No' to travelling!
I've shared my must-haves.. what are yours? What is it that you can't leave at any cost? Would love to hear from you..

I’m participating in the #LiveLodgycal contest with Renault in association with BlogAdda to get a chance to be a part of the #LiveLodgycal Drive in Goa

Happy Reading

Cheers

12 Discussion

  1. I love travelling and wish a good companion it becomes so memorable! yes, a good camera is MUST!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. I can't think of going to any place without a camera!

      Cheers

      Delete
  2. I enjoy travelling, though I must say I haven't been doing a lot of that in recent times. Taking a book is certainly top of the list, camera -not so much as my phone will suffice. Most times I prefer travelling solo-with no one to worry about it makes things easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to know..Travelling solo.. that is on my to-do list.. want to experience it real soon, but I think I'd always stick with a companion to go anywhere..!

      Cheers

      Delete
  3. I hope you get to go to Goa and Paris, Milan, New York, out of the world and everywhere else. :) If I weren't so pesky, I would've loved to come along. ^^. You have a lovely blog running here.

    I read your comment on beta readers. If you're still up for the game, I would like you to do beta reading for my complete (and revised) 84,000-word novel. It's a Young Adult (YA) fantasy. But only agree if you enjoy this genre otherwise you'll find it hard to go through the novel.

    If you're interested, you can use the "Contact" tab on my blog and I'll send you the details. We can do a test run for you to see if you would like to read further.

    I look forward to your response.
    Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Parmita.. It's great to see your comment :)
      Of course I'm up for the game. Will update you soon.
      Thanks for dropping by :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  4. I love travelling too. Inspiring to know you carry so many things along with you...i have to learn from this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alok.. It really means a lot to me :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  5. Hi, I have read many of your blogs since morning. I am impressed by your outlook towards life.Have a good day.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Usha,
      Thank you so much for your appreciation and I am more than happy to have it from such an experienced person like you.
      It means a lot. :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  6. First of all, all the best for the contest...
    Being a passionate traveler, I cant agree more with you...
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your best wishes :)

      Cheers

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny