Monday 29 June 2015

#Monday Musings 1


Print
I was all set to join work this Monday morning. Thrilled probably. It had been a long time while I was away from my work. An emergency had arrived in my family, due to which I had to take leave. Everything is fine now and under control. Last evening also, I was delighted by the thought of getting back to work. I was missing it obviously. Smile on the face of my students, the positivity I get while enter the class, the joy of solving the queries and making them laugh sometimes, so that the subject doesn’t gets overboard! Everything is special and has become a part of me. That was the reason why I wanted to return by Sunday evening, so that I’m able to return to work ASAP.

But that wasn't the case on Monday. I got a call from the Institute and due to certain reasons the class was cancelled. My sub conscious wasn't dancing, the way it does every time after hearing for a cancelled class, it was staring at me probably, in anger! I tried to convince her that I had other pending stuff to do (like pay bills, organize wardrobes, organize room, organize myself for a change :P) and it took me some four odd hours to calm my mind down! It was indeed a productive day in every possible way and I am happy to admit that whatever happens, happens for good :)..

 How did your day treat you? Feel free to share


Till then..

Happy Reading


Cheers

12 Discussion

  1. Oh dear! But I'm glad you turned the day around for yourself!
    Thanks for joining our link-up for #MondayMusings, Geets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pleasure is all mine Corinne. I wanted to start writing something for Mondays.. Glad to have come across you :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  2. Geets, you are such an enthusiastic teacher. Glad you could still make your day productive. It happens sometimes you see. Thanks for writing and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rashmi. I am overwhelmed :)
      Thank you for dropping by :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  3. I remember being on the other side of the coin, being a student and wanting class to be cancelled! But I also totally understand your want to get back to work. I left work for good three years ago and haven´t gone back. I sometimes miss it so I know that feeling. Im glad your family troubles are over. I followed you on google+ I like your style. Greetings from Bali.
    #mondaymusings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi..
      Getting back to work does brings contentment. And I know the happiness of a class getting cancelled and trust me on this, the feeling is mutual when it is from the institute's side :P
      Thank you so much for your appreciation :)
      Hope to stay in touch with you.

      Cheers

      Delete
  4. My Monday also taught me - Whatever happens, happens for good - Incidentally :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, eventually, it has to teach us and we have to learn it :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  5. I can understand the feeling when you are raring to go but you are stop. Hope you finished your other pending works and the day went well. As for me it was good more or less

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was a good day. Thanks for dropping by :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  6. I hate Monday!!! Being a software developer am used to weekend offs and 5 day week work routine and eventually started hating Mondays :|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. for starters, Mondays are bad.. just the thought of Monday makes one sick.. but when someone is away from work for a long time.. then Monday seems nice :)

      Thanks for dropping Sonali :)

      Cheers

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny