Wednesday 6 January 2016

Resolutions laid ahead!


Print
2016 started with a bang with an amazing weather in the hills of Northern India. The soft, mild sunny weather in the afternoon and the chilly winds in the evening, with a bunch of completely insane species on planet was a perfect fusion to kick start this new year! Food, drinks, music, friends, road trip, photos, party.. what else could one ask for?

With such a staggering start of the year, I am all energised and set to lay my plans ahead for the year. Yes, I wish to write the chapter on my own for the year and make it worth reading for the coming years. Last year gave me a lot, and I intend to scout even more from this year. As I’ve heard, human wants are insatiable, true as they say!

So, what I really plan to do this year? Let’s find out:

Read More-

Read at least 25 books this year. And I know it’s not going to be easy, but as they say, try, try till you succeed. Reading sure is the appetite for good writing and that is one thing I want to be healthy at..!! I sometimes, really have to make an effort to pick up a book and start reading it.

Writing-

Writing something every single day. Yes, that’s challenging, but then what’s life without challenges! I want to take my writing ahead professionally. Looking forward to try my hands on fiction and a few series.

Wellness-

Very important. I have been dillydallying it from I don’t even remember when. Time to stop it all and finally exercise! It does help you maintain your cool. A positive mind and a healthy body is the perfect way to move towards your goals. Don’t you think?

Emotional Well being-

Yes. I am emotional person. I think almost everything like a zillion times in my head and take it to my heart easily. Time to get rid of it. I am working on this, but nothing happens overnight, eh? It makes suffer so much, without me realizing how agitated I often get! A little more patience and hope for a better future and I am really to shine all bright!

Resolutions really work for me and this year too I plan to make them happen.
That pretty much sums up my list. Have you made yours? Don’t you want to share? I’d love to read.

Wish you all a very Happy New Year :)

Cheers 

4 Discussion

  1. A very very happy new year to you Geet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you, Hon! Write more, I'm looking forward to those series :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Aathira :)
      I am looking forward to writing those :)

      Cheers

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny