Monday 6 July 2015

Blogging 101: Day 1- Introduce yourself


Print
Hello everyone. I am teacher by profession, blogger by choice. I am from India. I love my work. I enjoy interacting with the young talent our country has. It gives me great satisfaction after every class I take. Sometimes it does get handy, but it’s totally worth it. I love to interact with new people, make random conversations. I like reading and I am crazy about adventurous activities. It gives my body a severe rush of adrenaline when I hear the term. Thrilling I find it. I love my family and friends very very much and I can do anything for them. Relationships matter the most to me.. more than anything in the world.
Blogging was an alien term to me a couple of years back. I accidentally discovered a blog and started reading it and continued it for the next 72 hours! It was so fascinating. Expressing everything that you have in your mind on your personal space! The URL would be what you wanted it to be like, the pictures, the writings, those million forms of expressions.. it gave me the feeling of a star initially! I never really thought of doing it for myself, until one of my dear friends pushed me to. I was very irregular in the initial years, but now I try to update it as much as I can. I do used to maintain a journal before, but blogging is exciting! It gives you so much motivation to move ahead, do better with every new post. Plus, interacting with so many talented people, staying connected with them is like cherry on cake :)

My blog is about how I see the world.. my observations.. things that exist in our society, my feelings, my take on relationships, it’s all out there in the form of poems, fiction, short stories, haikus, etc. The idea is to get connected with the readers and share my thoughts with them.

Hoping to get connected with all the awesome bloggers on the web.
What’s your story? Feel free to drop in

Linking it with Blogging 101
                         NabloPoMo July 2015
                         #Monday Musings

Happy Reading

Cheers

10 Discussion

  1. Love how you introduced your career and blog passion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, blogging is exciting and interacting with fellow bloggers is fun. You get a chance to write exciting things and get to read many interesting posts. All the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O yes.. blogging is total fun.. Thank you so much Tarang :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  3. Really hear warming read, its been a great and rewarding journey for you obviously. Keep up the positivity, and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Positivity is the essence of everything. Thank you for your kind words :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  4. Well, I'm a software engineer who writes because she loves it more than anything to do with software :) Happy Blogging and hope you have a great time here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And your readers love your writing more than anything in the world!!! Thanks for dropping by Naba :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  5. Blogosphere is indeed a beautiful space to express... make friends...
    Good one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Blog Archive

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny