Friday 6 February 2015

Reflections- January


Print
From now on, I've decided to reflect on every passing month and will try my best to update my readers on every tit-bit happening around my life. Actually, it’s an inspiration from Soumya, who does this monthly activity. A wonderful human being and an even more wonderful blogger. Her style of writing is so simple yet leaves a thought in everyone’s mind about the issues she puts up. The audacity, with which she writes, encourages me to bring out the most honest posts on my blog. I'm glad to have discovered her.
                                         
New year started with a bang. I was with my family in Dubai. Just one word for the perfect evening. Ecstatic. The early week was a little hectic. Coming back, unpacking stuff, then packing again and come back here.. to Him. My niece and nephew were here, waiting for me to be home.. it was a good stay with everyone in the family. Plus I had my classes, so I was equally busy managing work and home together. It was a perfect balance, wherein I gave time to my family and everyone in the house, and did justice with my work as well.

New year has started, new goals are being set, new targets to be achieved this year. Reading books is going on, but a little slow.. have to get it on track. I've decided to take my writing seriously and not have a laid back attitude towards my writing. I've started writing for a few websites as well. It doesn't give me any monetary benefit, but it does encourage me to write better than before. Plus the response that I get from there, is encouraging enough to give it a shot! It does satiate me at the end of the day. My parents visited last month. They came here for a wedding  and so.. bonus for me.. meeting parents two times in the same month!! Happiness it is.. I prepared a few dishes for them, which luckily turned out well. Everyone liked including Him. I saw the movie Baby this month and I must say, good movie it was. Free from all kinds of melodrama, and a good investigative movie. Though I still feel, it could be made a little short, but overall it was nice. Good suspense, good investigations, good acting, no songs to list a few.

Just this for now. Will come up with more updates and more news next month. O.. there's Valentines this month. I'm sure you all must be having some plans or the other. Do share and enlighten me with your ideas.. Till then..

Happy Reading

Cheers

Care to share how your month went by? Drop a word or two. 

2 Discussion

  1. I'm glad I inspired you to do this. Reflecting on the month gone by helps us plan the month ahead. Plus, it always makes us smile. Don't you think so?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. it does.. And here I am reading my reflections on January, about my writing.. and its December and I am so glad I took it seriously! It is an incredible way to jot down life records..
      Thanks to you :)

      Cheers

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny