Friday 8 May 2015

Reminiscing March & April


Print

Work and A to Z Challenge kept me real busy the last two months and so couldn’t update my reflections. March welcomed me with a holiday in the first week and it was totally an incredible experience. We went to Goa. It was my first visit to the city and I loved every bit of it. The beaches, the people.. it’s like mini Phuket except for a few differences it was all the same. We went with two more couples and it did a great deal of learning. For both us. So it was us, another couple who left their children home and a couple who got their kids. Overall trip was fun. It was the first time we didn’t argue with each other. And we realized a hell lot of things about kids, making our plans NOT to have them anyt ime soon even stronger: P.
I think it is all about the right amount of space that one needs to give to their partner and acceptance of each other as individuals. We both have sinked in with each other on this and that is why less of conflicts! There are a lot many people out there who think we really need to work on our marriage, or it doesn’t look like we’re newly married, blah.. blah.. well, to me, what is more important is the comfort level that a couple shares than how they behave publicly or display public attention. We visited quite a few places and made the most of the required break. Coming back from Goa, I stayed home for two days and then went to my hometown.

Most of the times, it’s always a relaxing thing to be at your place but this time it wasn’t like that. My parents are renovating the house so we had to shift to another place temporarily. I deliberately wanted to go to my parents then, so as to help them out with the shifting thing, plus I had a break from my classes as well. March passed by in a glimpse. And then it was April.. started with the birthday celebration of my husband. I baked a cake for him and I’m glad it turned out well. Everybody loved it. We had dinner with a few close friends. Here is the picture of the cake I baked J J
Entire March, I was worried about how will I go about in April with the writing challenge. I have never ever been that religious with my writing, err, my blog! April taught me that real well and I plan to keep it that way. I tried real hard to write before hand and schedule, but nothing of that sort worked. So all the posts were random. I’m sure next year’s going to be even more exciting and full of learning. As the exams were heading, number of classes also increased and became quite regular. But everything got managed real well. It did become handy to blog, but the extra pain that I took was totally worth it! I discovered a lot more about my writing. I tried my hands on fiction. I won’t say it was super amazing, but it wasn’t that bad as well. And this is the place where I learn the most and discover myself. And in the end of the month, I received the best thing as a teacher. “Ma’am, we’ll really miss you”..! This was what made everything special. As the last of the month, I was suppose to travel, I knew I won’t be getting time further, therefore, I wrote the post early morning, on the way to the airport and headed towards another two day break. The details of which will be disclosed next month.
That was all about these last two months. Weather is hot as ever. Waiting for the rains to get started.
How did the previous month treat you? And how is the weather at your end? Would like to share? Please drop in the comments box. Till then..

Happy Reading

Cheers

6 Discussion

  1. I think those of us who survived the challenge are now happy we went through it. I met so many great people. I just wish I'd had time to get around to more blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very well said Stephanie.. me too came across some really great bloggers.. :)

      Cheers

      Delete
  2. Hello lovely, looks like the year has been a real treat for you, and do keep smiling always. I have had a great two months, and just recently ended a mini trip! Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O yes it is.. So far, so good.. :)
      Mini trips are always a pleasure..

      Cheers

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by :)

Select to parse the code (not required if code is already parsed):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A to Z 2019

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

Follow on Insta!

Instagram Follow on Instagram

Connect @ Facebook

About Me

Boisterous Bee
View my complete profile
© Geetika Gupta. Powered by Blogger.

All Time Favorites

Footsteps

Featured post

R- Rogue

It was my last semester in college. Finally, completing the fashion designing course was like a dream come true. I remember the day four y...

See what they're Talking

Labels

#AtoZChallenge (73) Happiness (53) Dreams (40) Feelings and Emotions (39) Love (35) Fun (33) Poetry (33) AtoZChallenge (31) YeahWrite (31) 101 words (30) Blogchatter (29) Expressions (28) Haiku (28) A to Z Challenge 2016 (27) NoMo (27) Life (26) Musings (23) HonestPost (22) Fiction (21) #WriteTribe (20) Random (20) #MondayMusings (18) Hope (18) Positivity (18) Thoughts (18) Family (17) Society (17) Writing (16) Reflections (15) Relationship (15) Struggle (15) Cherish (14) Friendship (14) Contentment (13) Creativity and Inspiration (12) Half Marathon (12) woman (12) Blogadda (11) Sad (11) Magpie Tales (10) Playful (10) Passion (9) Poster (9) Travel (9) Friday Reflections (8) Gratitude Circle (8) Microblog Mondays (8) Wordy Wednesday (8) Love for Myself (7) MicroFiction (7) Self-doubt (7) Students (7) Work (7) Connection (6) Conservatism (6) Reality (6) Social cause (6) Class (5) Courage (5) Dating (5) Exciting (5) Inspiration (5) Parenting (5) Women Empowerment (5) Birthdays (4) Togetheness (4) WOW (4) my take (4) #100 words onSaturday (3) Award (3) Betrayal (3) Disconnected (3) Food (3) Friday Fictioneers (3) Gift (3) Hurt (3) Karma (3) Published (3) Routine (3) Tears (3) recognition (3) 42 words (2) Coffee (2) Dog's love (2) Fear (2) Feminism (2) Guilty (2) Humour (2) Kiss (2) New Years (2) Silence (2) Surprise (2) Wordless Wednesday (2) Writer's Ezine (2) Book Review (1) Farewell (1) IndiBlogger (1) Resolutions (1) Revenge (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Visual Verse (1) Womensweb (1)

AddToAny